CALL US AT
SOCIAL SKILLS GROUP
Social Skills Groups will work on initiating and maintaining positive peer interactions and help teach how to handle a variety of social interactions. Group sessions will consist of teaching social skills in a therapeutic environment through modeling, role play, games, and various activities.
Two Convenient locations:
Social Skills Groups are available for ages 18 months to 21 years. The age groups are as follows:
• Meteorites (4-6 Years) School Readiness | Making Friends | Following Directions
• Astrolites (7-13 Years) Friendships | Attention & Focus | Working Together
• Comets (14-18 Years) Team Work | Bullying | Anxiety | Time Management
• Supernovas (19 & Up) Work Issues | Dating Concerns | Financial Management
• Astroids (2:1 Ratio) Limited to two students per group | Building foundations of social skills
Evening weekday classes available for both locations, for the current schedule please request additional information below.
13907 N. Dale Mabry Hwy.,
Tampa, FL 33618
1463 Oakfield Drive
Brandon, FL 33511